Corporate Secretary since 2011
Born in: 1975
- Dobrolyubov Linguistics University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- 2011—present — Corporate Secretary at PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel (formerly, until 2015, OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel)
Pursuant to the Company’s Charter, the Corporate Secretary is elected by the Board of Directors for a three-year term. The Board of Directors may dismiss the Corporate Secretary early.
The Corporate Secretary is responsible for:
- making arrangements for General Meetings of Shareholders as provided for by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation, Company’s Charter, and by-laws
- making arrangements for Meetings of the Board of Directors and its committees as provided for by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation, Company’s Charter, and by-laws
- providing ongoing support and assistance to the Board of Directors, its committees, and members
- оcontributing to improvements to the corporate governance framework and its implementation
- providing interaction of the Company with its shareholders, participation in prevention of corporate conflicts
In accordance with the Regulation on the Corporate Secretary of Norilsk Nickel (Minutes of a BD meeting No. GMK/14-pr-sd of 20 April 2015), the Corporate Secretary reports to the President and is accountable to the Board of Directors.