Moscow — The Board of Directors of MMC Norilsk Nickel, the world’s largest refined nickel and palladium producer, has set the Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM) date on June 28, 2018 and the AGM record (the list of shareholders eligible to vote) date on June 4, 2018.
The Board of Directors has recommended for the AGM approval the final dividend for the financial year 2017 in the amount of RUB 607.98 per ordinary share (approximately USD 9.87 at the RUB/USD exchange rate the Russian Central Bank as of May 24, 2018). The Board of Directors has proposed to set the dividend record date (the list of shareholders entitled to the dividend) on July 17, 2018.
The final dividend in total will amount to RUB 96.2 bn (approximately USD 1,562 mln at the RUB/USD exchange rate of the Russian Central Bank as of May 24, 2018). Taking into account the interim dividend paid for six months 2017 (for a total amount of USD 600 mln) the total dividend distribution for the year 2017 will amount to USD 2,162 mln.
The list of candidates nominated to the Board of Directors for AGM approval includes the following persons:
- Gareth Penny, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, Edcon Group; Non-Executive Director Julius Baer Holding Ltd, Amulet Diamond Corp.
- Andrei Bougrov, Senior Vice-President, MMC Norilsk Nickel
- Sergei Barbashev, General Director, Chairman of the Management Board, Interros Holding Company LLC
- Alexey Bashkirov, Deputy CEO, Investments, member of the Management Board, Interros Holding Company LLC; Managing Director, Winter Capital Advisors LLC
- Andrey Likhachev, CEO, Rublevo-Arkhangelskoye
- Sergey Bratukhin, President, CIS Investment Advisers LLC
- Artem Volynets, CEO, ACG Amur Capital Group Ltd
- Marianna Zakharova, First Vice-President, General Counsel, MMC Norilsk Nickel
- Stalbek Mishakov, Adviser to President, RUSAL Global Management B.V.; Deputy General Director, EN+ Management LLC
- Maxim Sokov, CEO, En+ Management LLC; President, En+ Group Plc
- Vladislav Soloviev, President, RUSAL Global Management B.V.; President, United Company RUSAL Plc; CEO, EN+ Group Plc
- Robert Edwards, Director, GB Minerals Ltd.; Principal, Highcross Resources Ltd
- Roger Munnings, Independent director, PJSC LUKoil and PJSC Sistema
The list of candidates nominated to the Audit Commission for AGM approval includes the following persons:
- Artur Arustamov, Director for Price Management and Business Activity Control of the Branch, En+ Management LLC
- Georgiy Svanidze, Director of Financial Department, Interros Holding Company LLC
- Vladimir Shilkov, Director of Investment Department, CIS Investment Advisers LLC
- Anna Masalova, CFO, Moscow-McDonald’s
- Elena Yanevich, CEO, Interpromlising LLC